• Departure at 8 a.m. from a pier on Nova Riva in Zadar
• Breakfast on board
• Panoramic sightseeing of Kornati National park
• Break #1 in Tarac Bay where you will visit a church and sightsee Tureta Fort (45min)
• Break #2 for swimming and snorkeling on Lojena beach on the island of Levrnaka (1 hour)
• Break #3 for lunch on island and taking a swim at Suha punta on the island of Kornat (2 hours)
• Return to Zadar at 6 p.m.
Departure at 8 a.m. from Zadar from a pier on Nova Riva and return in Zadar at 6 p.m. On the way to the park we serve aperitifs, coffee and sandwiches. Upon entering Kornati National Park, after a 2-hour-trip, we spend the rest of the trip inside the area of the Park.
Panoramic sightseeing of the islands and high rocks will leads us to a beautiful Lojena beach located on the island of Levrnaka where we make an hour break for swimming.
After a pleasant swim we continue our trip towards the island of Kornat and Tarac Bay where we make a second 45-minute break for sightseeing and hiking. There we will visit Our Lady of Tarac Church built in the 17th century and Tureta Fort dating back to the 6th century from where you will have a magnificent view over Kornati archipelago.
We take a different route back towards Suha punta alongside the island of Kornat where we make a third and final 2-hour break for lunch and swimming. Lunch is served in small fishermen settlement in Dalmatian ambient and in a shade provided by century-old olive trees.
You will be served grilled fish and meat and mixed salad made of seasonal vegetables. Throughout the entire trip, quests can help themselves with wine, Coca-Cola, various juices and water.
• 380 HRK (50 EUR) per person
• Children under 5 years of age travel for free
• Children between 5 and 12 year of age pay 50% of the original price
In price included:
• Breakfast (coffee and sandwiches)
• Drinks available throughout the entire trip (Coca-Cola, various juices, wine, water)
• Lunch on the island Kornat (grilled fish and meat with mixed seasonal vegetable salad)
• Admission ticket for Kornati National Park
• Snorkeling mask
• Wi-Fi on board
It is preferred to make reservations a few days ahead of the trip.