The church of Our Lady of the Snow is a votive baroque church. It was mentioned for the first time in 1514. It has three altars.
The holiday of Our Lady of the Snow has been celebrated every August 5th since 1514 with a magnificent sea procession, a Mother of God statue on a ship and a regatta of several hundreds of various ships.
Throughout history many women and mothers from the village Kukljica have presented the Lady with gold hoping that she will pray for their husbands, fathers and sons, who were on the battlefield or at sea.