This lighthouse was built in 1876 on the islet bearing the same name, on north-eastern side of the National park of Kornati. It consists of a high octagonal metal tower and a building with ground floor, first floor and attic with an area of 520 m2 in total.
Making part of the lighthouse there is a depot, an engine room, a wharf, a boat hoist and a boat shelter. The lighthouse is automated and included into remote control system. It has lightkeepers.